Thursday, April 7, 2011

Illustration Friday: Duet

This weeks IF theme was a like a word association game for me. IF: Duet....Me: Yellow!! IT took me a while to figure out why yellow jumped straight into my head. I've been a bit fixated on it of late, but, I thought my reaction was more that just my favourite colour of the moment. It wasn't until I went to bed that night that I figured it out....and so I have drawn my bedside table, a duet in yellow.


Some things and colours sing to me, and yes, yellow is one of them.

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely. I loved hearing about your "word association" game you played with yourself. Sometimes it's hard to explain why we draw what we draw, but we have our reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love it. The yellow just pops against the monochromatic background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much ladies! And thanks for noticing the "popping" yellow brown paper bunny ...it seems yellow is very much doing that for me at the moment : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous illustration... love the yellow and grey combination!! I have a bit of a fixation on yellow lately too :)

    ReplyDelete